Waldorf Subject Teacher Training Course 2018/2019 at Michael Hall
Michael Hall are offering a brand new subject teacher training course this coming September 2018. Details can be found below.
The purpose of the course
- Developing professional teaching skills and understanding of practical subjects through Lower School classes, based on Steiner philosophy/pedagogy.
- Learn child development and how to deliver the subject’s age appropriately.
- Explore how to help children to grow to be whole human beings.
- Explore the holistic use of the practical subjects.
Who is the course for?
- People wanting to be a practical subject teacher, (also useful for a qualified/trainee class teacher).
- Those already teaching at a Waldorf School who would like specialist Waldorf pedagogical training.
- Those teaching in a mainstream setting.
Duration of the Course
The course runs over 10 months on a Friday and a Saturday (the dates can be seen on our website).
The course times are:
- Fridays 10:30 – 20:00
- Saturdays 08:30 - 19:00
All participants will attend lectures together and separate into each chosen subject for practical sessions.
On Fridays you will be observing lessons, there will be a chance for Q&As and Tutorials and Curriculum studies.
On Saturdays you will be experiencing individual subject lessons, participants can choose which subject lessons to join.
For more information visit www.michaelhall.co.uk/waldorf-subject-teacher-training-course-2018-2019