Closing date: Monday 24th September 2018
Job Type: Part-time (2/3 days a week tbc)
Salary: £28000 - £30,000.00
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and confident Business Manager at our school.
As Business Manager your role will be to manage the financial and non-educational aspects of school operations and to support the strategic direction of the school. To promote and support the School Aims. To share in the responsibility for the well-being of all pupils. Lead the Administration and Support Team promoting good morale, overseeing the smooth running of all non-teaching areas of the school.
You will be a member of the senior leadership team and as such you will contribute to the strategic planning, monitoring, evaluation and development of the School.
You will have:
- Diploma in Schools Business Management or working towards
- Accounting qualification or relevant training
- Working knowledge of ISI regulations and guidance relating to safeguarding, recruitment, SCR, record keeping
- Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft packages such as Word and Excel
- General understanding of procurement risk assessment and health & safety
- Experience of budgetary management and control within an organisation
- Will have worked with a range of stakeholders and managed that diverse relationship preferably in a school setting.
In return we offer:
- Holiday entitlement: 27 days plus bank holidays
- Training opportunities
Greenwich Steiner School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment.
An enhanced DBS check (with relevant barred list check) will be required.