Acorns is an independent organisation linked with Greenwich Steiner School, working with families and children ages 0-3 ½ years.
There are different sessions offered including:
- Nurturing Parent & Child sessions which meet at Church of the Ascension, Dartmouth Row, SE10 8AW.
- Outdoor Parent & Child sessions held in Mycenae Gardens, which meets behind the Mycenae House community centre.
- Bumps & Babes group, which focuses on the intellectual, emotional and spiritual side of motherhood (meeting at the Church of the Ascension).
- Drop-off Playgroup (held at Greenwich Steiner School), which offers a gentle stepping stone to Kindergarten.
- Each session is two-hours long, and payment is made termly in advance.
- Booking is essential as the sessions are always very popular!
For more information on sessions and bookings, please visit Acorns website www.greenwichacorns.org.uk